Hosted annually by Labelmaster, this year’s DGS Symposium (Sept 9 – 11, 2020) was planned for Chicago. However, due to the social-distancing mandates that will be imposed during the autumn months, they have decided to create the industry’s first virtual Dangerous Goods Symposium that will include live streaming panels and 1:1 conversations, on-demand regulatory updates and more featuring the most sought-after DG experts.
From your home, you will be able to attend:
- Live Q&A sessions and panels with industry and regulatory leaders scheduled at specific days and times between September 9th and September 11th
- On demand regulatory update presentations for viewing on whatever day and time is best for you
- Live streaming small group sessions, based on industry or interest
- Private, one-on-one meetings with industry leaders
- Networking opportunities and games
- And, it’s FREE
Topics will range from:
- International and North American regulatory updates
- PHMSA work session for operations, investigations and looking forward
- The FBI, Homeland Security and Dangerous Goods
- Compliance vs. Competence
- A look at China’s regulatory complexities
- Technology in transportation
- Cross generational training: Challenges and opportunities
- And, of course, Lithium Battery Friday!
Put the Symposium on your calendar for Sept 9- Sept 11, 2020.
Then register to attend at: www.labelmaster.com/symposium Thank you Labelmaster for turning lemons into lemonade!!!